Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wedding detail design...

That's right, I said wedding.
After 8 1/2 years together, Eric finally popped the question!!

For the girl who always said I would never get married, I sure have a lot of ideas when it comes to the wedding plans... Only two weeks have passed and we have already set a date, booked a venue, a photographer, a musician, and I am on to the design phase. Being a designer, the decor for the ceremony and reception HAS to be on point...otherwise, who would hire me?!


We're getting married on 1-1-11, a holiday wedding in the middle of winter! I have two different color theme options...


Option 1: Burgandy, Black, and White

Two: Teal, Black, and White with silver and green accents


The first is obviously the most glamorous, but the second goes better with the venue theme--a "lighthouse" with 360 degree views of the water! You're going to have to wait a while for the final outcome...

I also have this amazing idea for centerpieces... I plan to collect white vases over the next few months that are all unique. Inside of these vases I am going to put branches spray painted silver and drape strands of crystals from the branches (to resemble icicles...). On the table below will be candles at varying heights that will reflect the light through the crystals and create patterns on the tables :)

Enough juicy deets for now...you will have to check back for the next wedding update ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment