Thursday, June 17, 2010

NeoCon 2010

I recently returned from the World Trade Fair in Chicago with my little sister (designer in training at RU)...the biggest commercial design trade fair in the United States. While the entire trip flew by, it was inspiring being surrounded by so many talented design professionals. My love for design was definitely refreshed!! Here are some pictures of different booths, store fronts, and vignettes......


Our room in the boutique hotel we stayed in (Hotel Sax)



Chicago skyline



There was a pool in the middle of the store! And a cool ceiling fixture...



Odd furniture...made me feel like I was either in a cartoon or Alice in Wonderland. Cool concept though!!



This is what I want my bedroom to look like! Only with more color.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment